In case your baked goods aren’t sweet enough, whip up a batch of the easiest icing ever, and drizzle it over scones or cinnamon rolls.
- 3/4 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of extract (vanilla is great on cinnamon buns; lemon is perfect for lemon blueberry scones, and orange extract will bring out the flavor in the cranberry orange scones!)
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened coconut milk
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until a uniform icing forms. Icing will thicken with time.
- Drizzle on baked goods. Note: if baked goods are still warm, icing can absorb in, or melt right off. Let cool for a bit before icing.
For best results, use half the icing to cover the baked goods, then after 5 more minutes, use the second half to add another coat.